Firemen’s Ceilidh Days! July 2nd to July 6th, 2019
Saturday, June 29th:
Pancake Breakfast at MacKinnon’s Campground; 9am to 11am
Pancakes, ham, coffee; Adults $8.00, Children $4.00
Sponsored by the Lake Ainslie Weavers & Craft Guild.
Happy Canada Day!
Tuesday, July 2nd:
Family Magic Show with Mister J – 7:00pm
Wednesday, July 3rd:
Merchandise Bingo at 7:30pm - win some great prizes!
Thursday, July 4th:
- Children’s Gaelic Playgroup 10am to noon; For parents & toddlers/
- “I Made It Market” – Craft & Baking Market at the Scotsville School of
- Adult Pub Night featuring Live Music by “Final Cut” at the Fire Hall ;
Friday, July 5th:
Roast Beef Supper at the Fire Hall; 4:30 – 6pm Admission $15.00 includes tea/ dessert/
Saturday, July 6th:
- Parade Day!! Parade begins at Noon in downtown Scotsville with lots of great events to follow at the Fire Hall: BBQ, Games of chance, Bake sale, Children’s games, Bouncy Castles, Cake Walk & Merchandise Bingo.
- Beer Garden is from 4:00- 8:00pm; Admission $10.00
- Live Music featuring “Beech Hill”. Ages 19+
2019 is the 40th Anniversary of the MacDonald House Museum!
Watch local media for special anniversary events & stop by for a visit.
Congratulations to the Lake Ainslie Historical Society!
Thank you for supporting your local volunteer Fire Department!
New volunteers are always welcome to join local community organizations!